Keep track of your risks in time and space
In today’s rapidly changing world, you need robust tools to easily and consistently manage, assess and visualize various sources of risk once they are identified. Catastrophes always arrive unannounced and their impact is almost certain to be massive. It is therefor supremely important to keep “tabs” on your uninvited guests.
The EForms Risk Awareness Suite (RAS) provides the easy to use tools embedded in proven, open technology to do just that.
RAS can issue and visualize warning information via several channels, offer comprehensive XML situation information to 3rd parties, monitor and prompt warning updates. RAS collects situation details via multiple assessment cycles using on-line selfassessment or 3rd party specialist reporting on-site.
RAS can be configured for handling an unlimited number of:
- Phenomenons or risk areas
- Criteria or parameters, defined by color, boundary values and warning status
- Regions / Zones / Areas. Situation details will be collected from multiple locations within a region, area or zone.
A federal government needs to monitor and predict the potential environmental hazards as a consequence of a large scale oil spill due to a collapsed offshore platform. The environment protection agency uses RAS to gather data from a multitude of agents in designated locations within the various coastal areas. The experts then rate the various hazards and the associated risks for a variety of categories and criteria and then visualize the results on a government website for the general public.
RAS can help almost any organization managing their risk related assessments. If your organization belongs to one of these categories or you are otherwise involved, chances are RAS will be of great value to you:
- Governments bodies (local, regional or national)
- Port and airport Authorities
- Multinationals (shipping, aviation, energy, chemicals)
- Banks and Insurance companies
- Homeland security agencies
- Police and Fire Departments
- Health and Safety agencies
- Disaster Management agencies
- Environment protection and agricultural agencies
We want to hear from you
If risk is part of your business, we want to get in touch with you! Please contact us for a free Quick Scan to help you identify the possibilities of deploying RAS in your organization. Download the RAS brochure in PDF.